- Product name
- Micron SUS 304/316 Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
- Corrosion Resistance
- Mesh count
- 1-635 Mesh
- SUS 304/316
1 5 10 Micron SUS 304/316 Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh  filter
Features of stainless steel woven mesh
1. Corrosion resistant, stainless steel grade is acid and alkali resistant.
2. High temperature resistant can bear 800 degree centigrade
3. Uniform wire diameter, error is +-2micron
4. Stable structure
Specifications of steel wire mesh:
1. Consistent pore size distribution guarantees a significantly higher particle separation
2. Material: SUS304 316 316L, 316L is mainly designed for marine aquaculture and pharmacy.
3. Mesh count per liner inch: 2-635mesh
4. Wire thread can be from 0.08” to 0.0008”
5. Width: usually 40” and 48”, special can be ordered
Applications of stainless steel mesh:
1. Chemical filtering
2. Food and beverage for food filtering
3. Mining, main use coarse mesh, such as crimped wire mesh
4. Refining, mail use stainless steel fine mesh
6. Architectural, advise crimped wire mesh and coarse wire mesh used as protection mesh
7. Acoustic, headphone net
9. Security, PVC coated stainless steel mesh 11mesh.
10. Pharmaceutical: food grade stainless steel fine mesh
11. Quarry, advice carbon steel mesh
Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh Rolls Product Detail :
|Material||SS wire 201, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 431, 321 347 etc.|
|Woven style||plain weave, twill weave,dutch weave, reversed dutch weave, crimped weave|
Plain weave wire mesh can be woven up to 400 mesh.
Twill weave wire mesh can be woven from 30 to 635 mesh.
|Packaging Details||inner kraft, outside plastic cloth, put into wooden pallet or case|
|Application||Plain/Twill weave stainless steel wire mesh is used for screening and filtering in acid or alkali environment. As mud mesh in oil industry, chemical packing nets, chemical fiber industry as screen mesh, electroplating industry as pickling nets.|
Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh Rolls Images :