- Stainless Steel Powder
- Industrial Filtration
- High Filtration Precision
- Cartridge/Disc or On Request
- Standard Thickness
- OEM Service
- Brand Name
Sintered Stainless Steel Micro Filter For Water and Gas Treatment
Sintered metal powder filter elements, also called sintered metal porous filters, adopt stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L powder as raw materials and then produced through sizing, molding and sintering processes. Because of stainless steel material, so the sintered metal powder filter elements are also known as sintered stainless steel powder filter element.
Sintered Stainless Steel Micro Filter For Water and Gas Treatment Image:
Sintered Metal Powder Filters Applications:
- Dust, bacteria and oil fog removal of gas and steam.
- Noise reduction, gas buffer.
- The recycle of catalysts.
- Decarburization filtration.
- Viscous liquid filtration.
- Strong polar solvent filtration.
- Retention of particles from off-gas of fluidized beds.
- The filtration and separation of pharmaceutical, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum and other fields.
Sintered Metal Powder Filters Features:
|1.High filtration efficiency.|
|2.High mechanical strength.|
|3.High permeability and porosity.|
|4.Anti-corrosion and anti-pressure.|
|5.Even distribution of pores catalysis recycling accurate filtering.|
|6.Can be used at high and low temperature.|
|7.Easy to clean and can be used for many times.|
|8.Long service life.|
Sintered Metal Powder Filters Specifications:
|1.Item: sintered stainless steel powder filter element.|
|2.Material: stainless steel powder.|
|3.Thickness of wall: 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, etc.|
|4.Length: 10", 20", 30", 40".|
|5.Working Temperature: -200 °C to 300 °C.|